Holland America Line Will Sail a Full Season of Cruises out of Dover in Summer season 2025
Holland America Line’s 2025 European season is open for reserving, and British travellers will be capable to conveniently embark on a full season of roundtrip from Dover itineraries for the primary time in over ten years. The cruise line is basing Pinnacle Class ship Nieuw Statendam out of Dover for 10 departures, demonstrating Holland America Line’s dedication to the UK market.
From Dover, Nieuw Statendam will sail itineraries starting from 14 to 42 days to the Canary Islands, British Isles, Norway, Iceland, Greenland, Iberia and the japanese Mediterranean. Along with Dover, Holland America Line departs from 9 homeports all through Europe, with a rise in cruises over 10 days, extra sailings to Iceland and a mixed 62 in a single day calls or late-night departures in main cities.
From April to November, Oosterdam joins Nieuw StatendamandRotterdam for a full season in Europe, whereas Zuiderdam sails the favored 35-day “Voyage of the Vikings.” The port-intensive itineraries vary from seven to 42 days and are designed for vacation spot immersion. Spanning the whole area, cruises go to the Baltic, British Isles, Canary Islands, the French and Spanish Riviera, Israel, Mediterranean and Northern Europe, together with Iceland, Greenland and Norway.
New in 2025, Rotterdam within the Netherlands, returns as a homeport for Holland America Line, internet hosting Rotterdam and Nieuw Statendam on roundtrip voyages to Northern Europe and the Baltic. The cruise line is also that includes extra itineraries to trending sizzling spots just like the Holy Land area, Iberia and Iceland. A brand new 28-day “Arctic Circle Crossing” Legendary Voyage showcases the pristine backdrop of Greenland’s glaciers and wildlife with 5 calls within the nation and visits to Iceland, North Cape and Scotland.
Highlights of Holland America Line’s 2025 Europe cruising season embrace:
New in 2025, Holland America Line is including 10 roundtrip Dover itineraries aboard Nieuw Statendam starting from 14 to twenty-eight days, providing a handy embarkation homeport for British visitors. Instance sailings embrace:
· 14-Days Canary Island Enchantment on board Nieuw Statendam (19th April – 3rd Might 2025) ranging from £2,809pp. Starting and ending in Dover, England and together with stunning ports equivalent to Casablanca and Agadir in Morocco, Lanzarote, Tenerife, Madeira and Leixoes in Portugal. The worth is inclusive of the Have It All Early Reserving Bonus. Please see the itinerary right here: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/E5C14A/J535D.html
· 14-Day Wild British Isles on board Nieuw Statendam (3rd Might – 17th Might 2025) ranging from £2,609pp. Starting and ending in Dover, this crusing stops at Rotterdam, Edinburgh, Inverness, Shetland Islands, Isle of Lewis, Belfast, Glasgow, Isle of Man, Dublin and Cork. The worth is inclusive of the Have It All Early Reserving Bonus. Please see the itinerary right here: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/E5N14O/J538B.html
· Rotterdam returns to Northern Europe in 2025 cruising out of its namesake metropolis with roundtrip sailings from Rotterdam:
o Seven-day Norway and Denmark; Norwegian Fjords
o Seven- or 14-day Norway and Scotland
o Seven-day between Rotterdam and Reykjavik to Norway and Iceland
o 14-day Norway, Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Estonia and Sweden
o 14-day Norway Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland and Sweden
· Nieuw Statendamoffers Northern Europe cruises to the Baltic, British Isles, Norway as much as the North Cape, and the Northern Isles of Scotland and Iceland. The itineraries vary from seven to 14 days and sail roundtrip from Rotterdam.
o NEW Legendary Voyage: A 28-day “Arctic Circle Crossing” departs June 29, roundtrip from Rotterdam. The cruise options 15 ports in Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Scotland and England; passage by way of the Arctic Circle to the North Cape; scenic cruising by way of Iceland’s fjords; and 4 maiden calls in Greenland: Ittoqqortoormiit, Sisimiut, Ilulissat and Nuuk.
· Oosterdam will sail the whole 2025 Europe season within the Mediterranean on cruises from 4 homeports: Piraeus (Athens), Barcelona, Civitavecchia (Rome) and Trieste (Venice). The itineraries vary from seven to 14-days and canopy the japanese and western Mediterranean, together with Albania, Croatia, Egypt, France, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, Montenegro, Spain, Tunisia and Turkey.
· Nieuw Statendamsails 14-day cruises between Barcelona and Civitavecchia (Rome) and Piraeus (Athens), and roundtrip from Piraeus. The itineraries head to the japanese Med, together with Italy, Egypt, Turkey, Croatia, Malta, Montenegro and Greece.
· Nieuw Statendam explores the Holy Land in October on a 14-day cruise roundtrip from Piraeus (Athens) that visits Cyprus, Israel, Turkey and Greece, with overnights at Haifa and Rhodes.
· Nieuw Statendam visits the Canary Islands on a 14-day Canary Island Enchantment with Morocco & Portugal cruise departing April 20, 2025, roundtrip from Rotterdam, additionally together with ports in Morocco, Madeira, Portugal and England.
· The favored “Voyage of the Vikings” returns in 2025 aboard Zuiderdam. Departing July 19, the 35-day journey sails roundtrip from Boston and calls at ports in Maine, Canada, Greenland, Iceland, the Netherlands, Eire, Northern Eire and Norway. The itinerary additionally is obtainable in 17- and 18-day segments from Boston to Rotterdam or from Rotterdam to Boston.
· In April, Rotterdam and Nieuw Statendam cross the Atlantic Ocean from Fort Lauderdale to Rotterdam; Oosterdam crosses from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona.
· In October and November Nieuw Statendam, Rotterdam and Oosterdamsail to Fort Lauderdale by way of Civitavecchia, Rotterdam and Barcelona, respectively.
Collectors’ Voyages Mix Non-Repeating Itineraries
Most of the cruises could be prolonged into Collectors’ Voyages, which supply the final word European exploration. By combining two seven-day itineraries, a seven- and 14-day cruises or longer non-repeating voyages, these artfully crafted journeys as much as 42 days mix back-to-back sailings, enabling visitors to go to extra ports and spend additional time discovering centuries of artwork, historical past and tradition.
Have It All Early Reserving Bonus
For a restricted time, when visitors e book 2025 Europe cruises with the Have It All premium package deal, the usual package deal facilities of shore excursions, specialty eating, a Signature Beverage Package deal and Surf Wi-Fi are included — plus the additional advantage of free pay as you go Crew Appreciation, together with free upgrades to the Elite Beverage Package deal and Premium Wi-Fi.
Starting Have It All fares for Europe 2025 sailings begin from £1,349 per individual, double occupancy, relying on size and vacation spot. Taxes, charges and port bills are further.
Visitors can also reap the benefits of Holland America Line’s Unique Mariner Society Early Reserving Bonus. Mariner Society loyalty members can take pleasure in as much as $400 onboard credit score per stateroom when these cruises open on the market. Visitors should e book these cruises by November 15, 2023, to obtain the Unique Mariner Society Early Reserving Bonus.
For extra details about Holland America Line, seek the advice of a journey agent, or go to hollandamerica.com.